Terms & Conditions
THE COMPANY IS A TECHNOLOGY COMPANY AND IS NOT A GAS PROVIDER/SUPPLIER. IT IS UP TO THE GAS2U DELIVERY PERSONS TO OFFER COOKING GAS DELIVERY SERVICES TO YOU AND IT IS UP TO YOU TO ACCEPT SUCH SERVICES. THE SERVICE OF THE COMPANY IS TO LINK YOU WITH THE GAS2U DELIVERY PERSONS, BUT DOES NOT NOR IS IT INTENDED TO PROVIDE ANY OTHER SERVICES OR ANY ACT THAT CAN BE CONSTRUED IN ANY WAY AS AN ACT OF A GAS PROVIDER/SUPPLIER. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR THE ACTS AND/OR OMISSIONS OF ANY OF THE GAS2U DELIVERY PERSONS AND/OR ANY OF THE RELATED SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU.
1. Representations and Warranties
• You shall only use the Service for lawful purposes;
• You shall only use the Service for the purpose for which it is intended to be used;
• You shall not use the Application for sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
• You shall not use the Application and/or the Software to cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience or make fake bookings;
• You shall not use the Service, the Application and/or the Software for purposes other than obtaining the Service;
• You shall not contact the Gas 2U delivery persons for purposes other than the Service;
• You shall not impair the proper operation of the network;
• You shall not intentionally or unintentionally cause or attempt to cause damage/injury to the Gas2U delivery persons;
• You shall not try to harm the Service, the Application and/or the Software in any way whatsoever;
• You shall not copy, or distribute the Software or other content without written permission from the Company;
• You shall only use the Software and/or the Application for your own use and will not resell it to a third party;
• You shall keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification we provide you which allows access to the Service;
• You shall provide the Company with proof of identity as it may reasonably request or require;
• You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information as required for the Service and undertake the responsibility to maintain and update your information in a timely manner to keep it accurate, current and complete at all times during the term of this Agreement. You agree that the Company may rely on your information as accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if your information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, the Company has the right but not the obligation to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Service at any time with or without notice;
• You shalll only use an access point or data account which you are authorized to use;
• You shall not employ any means to defraud the Company or enrich yourself, through any means, whether fraudulent or otherwise, through any event, promotion or campaign launched by the Company to encourage new subscription or usage of the Service by new or existing passengers;
• You shall not impair or circumvent the proper operation of the network which the Service operates on;
• You agree that the Service is provided on a reasonable effort basis; and
Payment for the services shall be by way of cash only and shall be paid to the Gas2U delivery person upon delivery of the gas cylinder to the stipulated destination. The Company reserves the right to vary the fee from time to time and shall post the same on the website.
You agree that this Agreement shall be subject to all prevailing statutory taxes, duties, fees, charges and/or costs, however denominated, as may be in force and in connection with any future taxes that may be introduced at any point of time. You further agree to use your best efforts to do everything necessary and required by the relevant laws to enable, assist and/or defend the Company to claim or verify any input tax credit, set off, rebate or refund in respect of any taxes paid or payable in connection with the Service supplied under this Agreement.
4. License Grant & Restrictions
You shall not (i) license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Application and/or the Software in any way; (ii) modify or make derivative works based on the Application and/or the Software; (iii) create internet “links” to the Application or “frame” or “mirror” the Software on any other server or wireless or internet-based device; (iv) reverse engineer or access the Software in order to (a) build a competitive product or service, (b) build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Application and/or the Software, or (c) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Application and/or the Software, (v) launch an automated program or script, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burdens or hinders the operation and/or performance of the Application and/or the Software, (vi) use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents; (vii) post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights, (viii) remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Service. You may use the Software and/or the Application only for your personal, non-commercial purposes and shall not use the Software and/or the Application to: (i) send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages; (ii) send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including but not limited to materials harmful to children or violative of third party privacy rights; (iii) send material containing software viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs; (iv) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Software and/or the Application or the data contained therein; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Software and/or the Application or its related systems or networks; or (vi) impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity (vii) to abstain from any conduct that could possibly damage the Company’s reputation or amount to being disreputable.
5. Intellectual Property Ownership
You shall maintain in confidence all information and data relating to the Company, its services, products, business affairs, marketing and promotion plans or other operations and its associated companies which are disclosed to you by or on behalf of the Company (whether orally or in writing and whether before, on or after the date of this Agreement) or which are otherwise directly or indirectly acquired by you from the Company or created in the course of this Agreement. The above obligations of confidentiality shall not apply to the extent that you can show that the relevant information:
• was at the time of receipt already in your possession;
• is, or becomes in the future, public knowledge through no fault or omission of yours;
• was received from a third-party having the right to disclose it; or
• is required to be disclosed by law.
7. Personal Data Protection
You agree and consent to the Company using and processing your Personal Data for the Purposes and in the manner as identified hereunder. For the purposes of this Agreement, “Personal Data” means information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, identification card number, birth certificate number, passport number, nationality, address, telephone number, credit or debit card details, race, gender, date of birth, email address, any information about you which you have provided to the Company in registration forms, application forms or any other similar forms and/or any information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by the Company from time to time and includes sensitive personal data such as data relating to health, religious or other similar beliefs.
The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide the Company your Personal Data, your request for the Application may be incomplete and the Company will not be able to process your Personal Data for the purposes outlined below and may cause the Company to be unable to allow you to use the Service.
The Company may use and process your Personal Data for business and activities of the Company which shall include, without limitation the following (the “Purpose”):
• To perform the Company’s obligations in respect of any contract entered with you;
• To process your participation in any events, promotions, activities, focus groups, research, studies, contests, promotions, polls, surveys or any productions and to communicate with you regarding your attendance thereto;
• To respond to questions, comments and feedback from you;
• To communicate with you for any of the purposes listed herein;
• For internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database records;
• For purposes of detection, prevention and prosecution of crime;
• For the Company to comply with its obligations under law;
• To send you alerts, newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials, special privileges, festive greetings from the Company, its partners, advertisers and or sponsors;
• To notify and invite you to events or activities organized by the Company, its partners, advertisers, and or sponsors; and/or
• To share your Personal Data amongst the companies within the Company’s group of companies comprising the subsidiaries, associate companies and or jointly controlled entities of the holding company of the group (the “Group”) and with the Company’s and Group’s agents, third party providers, developers, advertisers, partners, event companies or sponsors who may communicate with you for any reasons whatsoever.
If you do not consent to the Company processing your Personal Data for any of the Purpose, please notify the Company using the support contact details as provided in the Application. If any of the Personal Data that you have provided to us changes, for example, if you change your e-mail address, telephone number, payment details or if you wish to cancel your account, please update your details by sending your request to the support contact details as provided in the Application.
The Company will, to the best of its abilities, effect such changes as requested within fourteen (14) working days of receipt of such notice of change.
8. Third Party Interactions
You agree and allow the Company to compile and release information regarding you and your use of the Service on an anonymous basis as part of a customer profile or similar report or analysis. You agree that it is your responsibility to take all precautions in all actions and interactions with any Gas 2U delivery persons, advertisers and/or sponsors or any third party that you interact with through the Service and/or advertising or marketing material supplied through the Service.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTEE AS TO THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICE, THE APPLICATION AND/OR THE SOFTWARE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE USE OF THE SERVICE, THE APPLICATION AND/OR THE SOFTWARE WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) THE SERVICE AND/OR REWARDS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (C) ANY STORED DATA WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, REWARDS OR OTHER MATERIALS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (E) ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE APPLICATION AND/OR THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (F) THE APPLICATION OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKE THE APPLICATION AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU STRICTLY ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED TO THE HIGHEST AND MAXIMUM EXTENT.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTEE AS TO THE RELIABILITY, SAFETY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY OR AVAILABILITY OF ANY SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE GAS2U DELIVERY PERSONS OR OTHER SERVICES AND PRODUCTS OBTAINED BY OR FROM THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE, THE APPLICATION AND/OR THE SOFTWARE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, AND ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE GAS2U DELIVERY PERSONS OR OTHER SERVICES AND PRODUCTS REMAIN SOLELY AND ABSOLUTELY WITH YOU AND YOU SHALL HAVE NO RECOURSE WHATSOEVER TO THE COMPANY.
11. Internet Delays
THE SERVICE, THE APPLICATION AND/OR THE SOFTWARE MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS, AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS INCLUDING THE DEVICE USED BY YOU OR THE GAS2U DELIVERY PERSONS BEING FAULTY, NOT CONNECTED, OUT OF RANGE, SWITCHED OFF OR NOT FUNCTIONING. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM SUCH PROBLEMS.
12. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY TO YOUR PERSON OR LOSS OF LIFE OR PROPERTY FOR ANY REASON WHICH MAY INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO CRIMINAL ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THE GAS2U DELIVERY PERSONS AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTIES, AN ACT OF GOD INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NATURAL DISASTERS, TYPHOONS OR FLOOD, AN ACT OF WAR, CIVIL DISRUPTIONS OR STRIKES OR THE ANTICIPATION OF THE SAME, , INDUSTRIAL ACTIONS, UNFORESEEABLE TRAFFIC CONDITIONS, SEIZURE UNDER LEGAL PROCESS, NATIONAL OR LOCAL DISRUPTIONS TO AIR, GROUND OR WATER TRANSPORTATION NETWORKS OR BREAKDOWN IN COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION SYSTEMS.
THE COMPANY PROVIDES NO WARRANTY, ASSURANCE, OR PROMISE THAT ITS TECHNOLOGY, APPLICATIONS, OR CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL WORK AS INTENDED ON YOUR PHONE, COMPUTER, TABLET OR OTHER DEVICE.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, OR QUALITY OF THE DELIVERY SERVICES, APPLICATION OR THE GAS2U AGENTS.
THE COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR COSTS INCLUDING ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE OR ANY APPLICATIONS STORED THEREIN AS A RESULT OF INSTALLATION OR USE OF THE APPLICATION.
THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY INJURY WHICH YOU MAY SUFFER, ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS TO PROPERTY OWNED BY OR IN YOUR POSSESSION, OR ANY INDIRECT LOSS AND DAMAGE, RESULTING FROM THE SERVICES, MATTERS RELATING TO GAS2U DELIVERY PERSONS, BY REASON OF YOU USING THE SERVICE.
This Agreement shall be exclusively governed by the Malaysian laws and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia to which you hereby agree to submit to.
You hereby agree that the Company is entitled to terminate this Agreement immediately in the event that you are found to be in breach of any of the terms stipulated in this Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, the termination of this Agreement shall not require the Company to compensate, reimburse or cover any cost incurred by you in the course of you acquiring services under this Agreement.
The Company is a service provider for Petronas Dagangan Berhad with its 3M EXCELLENCE SDN BHD (1215034-H) NO 60 – G & 60 – 1, PERSIARAN 65C, PEKELILING BUSINESS CENTRE, OFF JALAN PAHANG BARAT, 53000, KUALA LUMPUR.